15 to Finish
Graduate on time by taking 15 credits per semester!
By earning 15 college level credits per semester, you’ll not only graduate on time,
you’ll also have more options. You could enter the workforce, start your career,
and start earning money sooner. You could pursue a bachelor’s degree.
Why take 15 to Finish?
- Most plans of study require 61-75 credits, or at least 15 credit hours per semester.
Check your program degree completion plan to see where you need to be.
- It saves time. The sooner you graduate, the sooner you can enter the workforce.
- It saves money. Take classes now to prevent against potential tuition and fee increases.
- Get ready for four-year colleges. All colleges in the state of Ohio are now on semesters.
If you’re planning to transfer, it’s a great way to get ready for the next step.
Ready to take 15 to Finish? Here are your next steps:
- Check your program degree completion plan.
- Review the summer/fall semester course schedule.
- Make an appointment with your academic advisor to plan your schedule.