The Main Campus Building, located at exit 213 off Interstate 70, accommodates programs,
classes and pre-baccalaureate studies in the Business, Computing, Engineering, Nursing,
Allied Health, and Public Service Technologies. It also houses the Applied Technology
and Innovation Center (ATIC), Horizon Hall, child development facilities, student
services, Library/Learning Commons, business office, computer laboratories, administrative
services, cafeteria, student lounge area, and a full-service bookstore. The Charles
W. Kocher Student Success Center opened in 2004. This innovative addition to Belmont
provides the College community with a multitude of services in one location. Services
provided are testing, make-up testing, general tutoring, drop-in writing tutoring,
open computer lab with 28 computers, classrooms, and meeting rooms.
The Workforce Development and Community Education Department, also located on the
Main Campus, promotes economic viability by providing resources, services, training,
and education to assist individual, business, industry, and community growth.
Also located near the Main Campus is the Science and Engineering Building, easily
accessible from Interstate 70 at exit 213. It is located on the Ohio University
Eastern Campus within sight of the Main Building. The Science and Engineering Building
houses classrooms and laboratories for programs in Welding, Heating; Ventilation,
and Air Conditioning; and Building Preservation/Restoration.
The Natural Science Building houses classrooms and laboratories for the biology,
anatomy and physiology, and microbiology courses. The building is located directly
across Route 331, and students can easily walk to class from the Main Building.
The Morristown Field Lab for the Building Preservation/Restoration program is the
1846 Swaney House, a Federal-style masonry house in the Morristown Historic District,
a short drive from campus. The house is the subject of an ongoing restoration project directed
by the faculty and performed by the students.