Textbooks are fully refundable until the date posted on the Financial Aid Refund
Schedule for the semester for which they were purchased, with the following conditions:
- Accompanied with original receipt
- In original purchase condition and containing all supplemental materials with
which they came. Books sold shrink-wrapped must still be wrapped and new books
cannot have any writing or highlighting.
- Textbooks purchased for flex classes are fully refundable if returned within one week of class start date and follow the above guidelines.
Reference books and merchandise are returnable within two weeks of purchase
and are subject to the guidelines outlined above.
Method of Return:
- Cash purchases: Cash will be issued if enough is available.
If not, a store due bill will be issued.
- Purchased by check: Cash will be issued 10 business days
after purchase, if enough is available. If 10 business days have not elapsed,
a store due bill will be issued. If not enough cash is available a refund check
will be mailed to the customer within 10 business days.
- Credit Card purchase: Credit will be given only on the same
card used for the purchase and that card must be presented for credit.
- Financial Aid purchase: Credit will be applied to your financial
Defective books will be replaced during the same semester for which purchased
and must be accompanied by original receipt.
The bookstore holds the final decision on purchases eligible for refund.