Information Systems Department
The Information Systems Department is responsible for the Administrative Information
System and web portal, college email systems, college-owned computer hardware, software
installation and licensing, and the telephone system. Additionally, the department
provides Support Desk functions for these systems.
The Belmont College Computer Center (Information Systems Department):
- maintains nearly 600 computers and 90 printers in 5 locations including all related
networking, communications, and threat monitoring to insure safe access to local
network storage and internet connectivity.
- manages software updates, including all operating system updates, support software
updates, anti-virus updates, Administrative Information System updates, and instructional
- complies with all software end user agreements by managing and maintaining current
licensing for all software used in every system at Belmont.
- manages and maintains the VOIP phone system for Belmont.
- manages and maintains email accounts for employees and students.
- provides "support desk" services for employees and students who need assistance,
with usernames/ID numbers and password resets for email and MyBelmont accounts.
- manages and maintains the Jenzabar software database for the College.
- maintains a database of all Information System assets for the Business Office.
Forgot your password?
Don't you just hate it when that happens! Unfortunately, we can’t 'look
up' your password. It's not technically possible. However, we have made it possible
for you to reset/change your passwords.
Students reset your passwords.
change your passwords.