Make-up and Online CourseTesting
Make-Up and Online Course Testing Policy:
- All testing must be scheduled, please stop in or call the Student Success Center to arrange an appointment.
- Photo ID is required for all testing.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic equipment must be turned OFF before the testing begins.
- Only items designated by the instructor on the test request form will be permitted
in the testing area (pencils, calculator, etc.).
- Once a test has started, students must remain seated for the duration. Immediately
upon completion, the student must turn in the exam to the proctor.
- If the student cannot meet a testing deadline, it is the responsibility of the student
to contact the instructor to make further arrangements.
- The Testing Center Staff is not permitted to make any changes to the instructor’s
testing instructions without the instructor’s approval.
- Cheating of any kind will be reported to the appropriate instructor.
Students must provide a Photo ID each time they take a make-up
Harrison County Center or Monroe
County Center students must schedule an appointment at their respective locations.
Instructors: If you would like to submit tests to the Student Success Center,
Form 24-A Request for Testing - Online or Form 24-B Request for Testing - Makeup and submit, in person, directly to the Student Success Center.