The part time (PT) EMS secretary will assist the EMS/Fire Coordinator with the daily operations of the EMS program. This position reports to the EMS/Fire Coordinator.
The duties of this position include secretarial support for a health-related program. The position will require travel to various off campus course and clinical sites and will require evening and occasional weekend work. The ability to establish and maintain relationships, particularly with students and faculty at the local level is necessary.
- Provide customer service to EMS and fire students, faculty and staff.
- Assist with the development, revision, and maintenance of EMS records to meet the changing needs of the students, region, and state criteria.
- Assist with development and revision of all program and course documentation, handbooks, and lesson plans.
- Assist with the collection and maintenance of program and student records to meet state criteria.
- Develop and maintain the physical labs, equipment, and storage facilities at Belmont College for the EMS/Fire Programs.
- Facilitate course, state, and national written and practical testing for EMS and Fire students as an Ohio testing proctor.
- Participate in and assist with the development the materials needed provide professional development, educational opportunities, resources, and various trainings for EMS and Fire students and faculty at Belmont College.
- Assist with the documentation required for implementation and instruction of various credit and non-credit courses.
- Develop and maintain professional contacts by attending conferences and participating in activities at the local, state, or national levels.
- Participate in program and student review activities.
- Plan, attend, and assist with various student, faculty, and college activities as assigned.
- Maintain ongoing professional development.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Considerable experience in a health-related position in the community;
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and education which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the assigned tasks.
To apply, complete application at http://www.belmontcollege.edu/about-us/resources/human-resources/employment- application/. A cover letter, resume, and three professional references must be included or emailed separately to firstname.lastname@example.org.