Radiography Clinical Coordinator
The Clinical Coordinator is primarily responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating clinical student learning experiences in collaboration with program directors, program faculty, and agency representatives.
- Supports the Program Director to help assure effective program operation.
- Supervise the student’s clinical experience and evaluates students.
- Maintains clinical competency platforms: Trajecsys, Castlebranch.
- Make regular scheduled visits to each clinical affiliate to ensure compliance with provided guidelines.
- Correlates clinical education with didactic education.
- Cooperates with the Program Director in periodic review and revision of program course materials.
- Directly or indirectly supervise Clinical Instructors.
- Maintain clinical affiliation agreements.
- Maintain current knowledge of program policies, procedures, student progress and imaging techniques.
- Administratively coordinate the production and distribution of the Clinical Handbooks.
- Evaluate radiation safety procedures at each clinical site to assure student radiation safety.
- Develop clinical schedules and supervise student clinical assignments, plus monitor clinical attendance and evaluations.
and/or evaluate Cl performance of Clinical Competency Evaluations of
students at clinical sites as allowed and available.
- Conduct image analysis sessions with students at clinical sites or laboratory.
current knowledge of the discipline and educational methodologies
through participating in continuing education programsand professional
growth activities, documenting the ARRT biennium minimum of 24 C.E.
credits for Radiography credentialing.
- Maintain student adherence to all College and program policies, and regulatory agencies.
students and maintains clinical records and verification book of
clinical performance, attendance, dosimetry badge readingsand clinical
- Participates in didactic and/or clinical instruction
- Coordinates clinical education and evaluates its effectiveness.
- Cooperates with the program director in periodic review and revision of clinical course materials.
- Maintains current knowledge of the discipline and educational methodologies through continuing professional development.
in the assessment process and assimilates recommendations for
continuous program improvement in collaboration with the program
director and Radiography Survey Site Committee.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field required.
- Have at least two years of related full-time professional experience as an R.T. (R) ARRT, and a minimum of one year as aninstructor in a JRCERT accredited Radiography program required.
- Must possess and maintain current certification as an R.T. (R) ARRT.
- Proficiency in curriculum development, supervision, evaluation, and instruction is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills required
- Any equivalent combination of experience and education which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the assigned duties.
To apply for this position, complete application at http://www.belmontcollege.edu/about-us/resources/human-resources/employment- application/. A cover letter, resume, and three professional references must be included or emailed separately to email@example.com.