Business Administration and Leadership (BAL)
View the Business Administration & Leadership Degree Requirements
If you want to advance in the world of business, the Business Administration
and Leadership program can be your ticket to success! In the business
realm, business managers must demonstrate:
- Good judgment
- Decision making ability
In addition, managers must organize and coordinate work efficiently while establishing
and maintaining positive relations with co-workers.
This Associate of Applied Business program will allow you to build a foundation
in the basics of business law, marketing, finance and accounting procedures. You
will also learn the proven techniques and practices of contemporary human resources
management. The coursework and the classroom experience focus on developing:
- Technical skills
- Human relations expertise
- Analytical abilities
- Ethical character
- Legal knowledge
- Sharper decision-making
- Interpersonal skills
Throughout your program coursework, our faculty will assist you in developing and
fine-tuning the proficiencies essential for success in today’s dynamic and
Business administration and management courses are offered in a day or evening sequence.
The day sequence may be completed in as few as 18 months (including summer term).
The evening sequence may be completed in three years.
- Demonstrate personal professionalism and a practical understanding of ethical, socially
responsible business practices.
- Apply proven human relations, supervisory and contemporary management science techniques.
- Demonstrate proficiency in planning, scheduling, organizing, and critical thinking
- Analyze and resolve business case problems by employing accounting, economics, marketing
and problem-solving skills.