Real Estate (REL)
the required classes for the Real Estate program.
The Associate of Applied Business in Real Estate is designed to
launch you into the word of real estate sales and business management/ownership.
In addition, the cutting-edge courses in this soaring program prepare you for the
real estate examination for sales licensure. Even better—in addition to the
four pre-licensure courses for sales, the complete program prepares you for the
broker licensure examination by the Ohio Division of Real Estate and Professional
Licensing and a high-yield career in real estate sales!
This Real Estate program speeds you to hot property sales and management through its unique
combination of courses and skill development in:
- Applied business management
- Building preservation and restoration
- Pre-licensing real estate education
- Financial management
- Human resource/personnel management
- Business law
- Professional development
- Career development
- Business ownership/entrepreneurship
- Moral and ethical values
Don’t delay. With an AAS in Real Estate, the rewarding field of real estate awaits you, the enterprising,
success-seeking, self-motivated business person!
- Complete the four course pre-licensing exam and be prepared to pass the state exam.
- Abide by the standards of practice set forth by the Ohio Board of Reality.
- Develop a working vocabulary and a thorough understanding of the real estate industry,
historic architecture, and building construction.