Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Certificate (HVC)
View the required classes for the HVAC Certificate program.
Gainful Employment Information for the HVAC Certificate program.
The Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) certificate
program provides a concise, hands-on curriculum. Classes are offered both during
the day and in the evening to accommodate your personal schedule. If you decide
to continue your education, the courses all apply toward the
HVAC Associate of Applied Science degree!
Numerous opportunities await the graduate of this growing HVAC Certificate program.
The successful graduate may find employment as a:
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning specialist
- Furnace or heating equipment installer
- Oil burner mechanic
- Heat pump installer/mechanic
- Analyze systems for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and repair components, circuits, and basic industrial