Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Technology (INH)
View the required classes for the HVAC program.
The associate degree program will move you to new heights. HVAC mechanics are highly
skilled workers who install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, and air
conditioning systems. They have the mechanical aptitude and skills required
in residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. Does this sound interesting
to you? Then start your journey through this specialized program in which
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning theory
- Equipment construction and design
- Installation basics
- Maintenance and repair
The successful graduate may find employment as a:
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning specialist
- Furnace or heating equipment installer
- Oil burner mechanic
- Heat pump installer/mechanic
If you enjoy working with your hands and are interested in air conditioning repair
and maintenance training, then the HVAC Degree Program at Belmont College could
be the right choice for you. Not only will you gain valuable knowledge and experience,
but the HVAC degree program also prepares you for the refrigerant-handling certification
test, which is administered on the Belmont College campus.
- Create blueprints and schematic diagrams for an industrial work site.
- Analyze systems for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and repair components, circuits, and basic industrial