Certified Paramedic to Registered Nurse (PTN)
Required classes for the Certified Paramedic to Registered Nurse program.
Belmont College offers you, the certified paramedic, entry into the
second level of the
Associate Degree Nursing program through the Paramedic Transitional
Nursing program curriculum!
With the Certified Paramedic to RN degree program, the transitional quarter allows you, the certified paramedic, the chance to:
- Advance your education without repeating work
- Make the necessary transition to enter the second level of the Associate
Degree Nursing program
- Enter the program whether you earned your certified paramedic training from Belmont
College or another school
- Enter the program on a first-come, first-served basis after all admission requirements
have been met
Class size is limited to space available in the second level ADN program, so enroll
today and be on your way to your degree in registered nursing!
- Determine caring interventions for people to enhance readiness for self-healing, self-discovery, and self-control.
- Analyze the effect of various forms of communications on people as they interact in an ever changing environment.
- Determine evidence based decision making utilizing specific nursing knowledge, judgment, and skills in the provision of nursing care.
- Analyze risk reduction behaviors to maintain safety and structural and functional harmony.
- Differentiate appropriate behaviors of people to promote physical psychosocial and spiritual health and wellbeing.