Transfer to Complete a Baccalaureate Degree
Transfer and articulation agreements establish pathways for Belmont College graduates
to complete an associate degree and then transfer to complete a bachelor’s degree
seamlessly. Completing coursework at Belmont College is accessible, close to home,
and affordable (Trustees’ Scholarship).
At Belmont College each student will:
- Develop a completion plan at the first advising appointment,
- Maintain progress that tracks completion and benchmarks, and
- Establish a framework for transfer and completion of a bachelor’s degree.
The Belmont Advantage:
- The Belmont Degree Completion Plan tracks each student as they complete an associate
degree which will transfer to a bachelor’s degree.
- The Belmont curriculum prepares students for junior and senior level coursework
at a university.
- The transfer agreement establishes a pathway to complete a bachelor’s degree without