Home Schooled Enrollment Checklist
- Visit our campus and find the right program or view available
- Contact an Enrollment Services Associate for enrollment information
- For assistance with choosing a career contact an Admissions Counselor
- Complete an Application for Admission
- There is no application fee.
- Send Official, Final, and Accredited High School Transcripts, or a copy of a General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Official copies must be sealed and unopened. Belmont recognizes accredited
transcripts through the American Homeschool Association. Students not providing
official, final, and accredited transcripts must provide their GED certificate.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Schedule or Submit
Placement Test Scores
- Belmont College requires placement testing for any student new to college, which
helps place students into courses appropriate for their academic skill level.
- Belmont College offers the Accuplacer and accepts recent ACT and SAT scores.
- We strongly recommend using our Sample Test and Study Guide or
review math and English concepts and principles at these suggested sites.
- Photo ID required for testing.
‘First-Year Experience’ (FYE) Orientation
- Our FYE Orientation is designed to improve a student’s transition into college.
- We help establish contacts with key college personnel and communicate important
scheduling and curriculum information.
- Students will also learn how to access “MyBelmont” student accounts and
register for courses.
- RSVP with our Admissions Specialist
- Pay Balance of Fees and Tuition
- Students eligible for financial aid will have this funding applied to their college
expenses (tuition, fees, books) that will be charged to their college account.
- Contact the Belmont
College Business Office to pay any remaining balance.
- Buy Books at Belmont
- Verify with the Financial Aid Office that your aid has been processed and approved
if you plan on using aid to purchase books.
- Belmont College Booklists for
each term, are available online.
- Attend All Classes!!!
Please contact our High School Relations Advisor with any questions.