Need extra cash? Sell your books back to the bookstore!
Buyback and End of semester dates:
End of Semester buyback is Tuesday through Friday of finals week during normal Bookstore hours.
How Buyback Works:
- We buy books back for a wholesale book company year round, except during break weeks and the first week of each semester.
- During finals, we buy books back to resell in the Bookstore. If your book is being used for the upcoming term and the bookstore needs copies, your book will be worth more.
- It’s best to sell your books back early as we will only buy the quantity that we need.
- Bring your photo ID, student ID number, and any CDs or supplemental materials that came with your book.
- Damaged books will not be bought back. This includes books with water damage, missing pages, answers written in, or excessive writing or highlighting.
- Books going to a new edition will usually not be bought back.