The last day to return items for fall semester is Friday, August 30th, or one week after class start date for late start classes.
Textbooks are fully refundable until the date posted on the Financial Aid Refund Schedule for the semester for which they were purchased.
Returns must meet the following requirements:
- Accompanied by original receipt.
- Returned by the return posted date.
- In original purchase condition; shrink wrap intact, no writing no creases.
- Used books are sold “As Is” and must be returned in resalable condition.
- Rental books returned for a refund follow the same guidelines as purchased books.
- Access codes must be unopened.
- Clearance items are a final sale.
- Returns for merchandise and medical reference books are refundable within two weeks of purchase and must follow the above guidelines.
Refund will be issued in the same form used to purchase.
- Purchases made with a check will receive a cash refund only after a 10 business day waiting period if that falls within the return period. Otherwise, store credit will be issued.
- Cash, debit, and eligible check purchases will receive a cash refund only if enough cash is available. Otherwise, store credit will be issued.
- Refunds to credit and debit cards require the original card used with purchase.
- Financial aid refunds credit back to student financial aid account.
Keep your receipt! All refunds are subject to manager approval.