Belmont College

Miscellaneous Scholarship/Assistance Programs

Veterans' Benefits

Veterans of the U.S. Armed Services, Reservists, or National Guard members may be eligible to receive educational benefits through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).  Children and spouses of deceased or totally and permanently disabled veterans may receive educational assistance.  All applicable guidelines will apply.

Vocational Rehabilitation Program

Each state maintains a Vocational Rehabilitation agency to assist clients in training or retraining to overcome various disabilities.  It may be possible to have all or part of educational expenses covered under such programs.  Contact the Vocational Rehabilitation office serving the county of residence.

Other Sources of Financial Aid

Other private scholarships are often available through high schools, fraternal organizations, churches, etc.  Students should check such local sources carefully. Never pay for a scholarship.  One of the best scholarship searches is


Financial Aid Office Hours

Monday - Friday
8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Saturday - Sunday

Contact Information

Financial Aid Office
Belmont College
120 Fox-Shannon Place
St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950

Phone: 740.695.8510
Fax: 740.699.3033