Belmont College Inducts Honor Society Students
Belmont College Spring 2013 Phi Theta Kappa inductees.
St. Clairsville, OH (May 1, 2013) – Belmont College is pleased to announce that 15 students were inducted into Beta Theta Mu, Belmont’s chapter of Phi Theta Kappa (PTK), during a special ceremony at the College on April 30. Induction into PTK, one of the most prestigious international honor societies in the country, recognizes academic achievement of students at two-year colleges. A grade point average of at least 3.75 is required for acceptance.
PTK’s mission is to recognize and encourage the academic achievement of students and provide them with opportunities for individual growth and development through participation in honors, leadership, service, and fellowship programming.
The students who were inducted and their hometowns are as follows:
- Beallsville: Ashlyn Grose;
- Bellaire: Carrie Wilhelm;
- Bethesda: Nicole McCollum;
- Bridgeport: Julia Ogden; Tracey Smith;
- Dennison: Laurie Quillen;
- Flushing: Susan Coe;
- Harrisville: Jodie Grabits;
- Moundsville: Joni Gaiser;
- Piedmont: Penny Cooper;
- Scio: Brittney Watson;
- St. Clairsville: Kathryn Albert; Levin Marling; William Salvatori; Melissa Smith.
# # # #
« View All News