Harrison County Center
Ms. Baugh has an ATS degree from Belmont College and is working to complete a Bacchelor’s
degree at Franklin University.
Kathy has been with the College since 1993 and joined the Harrison County Center staff in
2001. Her years of experience allow her to provide unique assistance to students
at the Harrison County Center by being a advocate for several College departments.
At the Harrison County Center, students can:
- Apply for admissions
- Complete placement testing
- Meet with an advisor
- Register for classes/change schedule
- Make changes to their student data
- Request transcripts
- Pay tuition
- Get financial aid support during the filing process
- Purchase books and supplies through the small bookstore
- Receive tutoring services in conjunction with the Main Campus Student Success Center
- Access 3 computer labs
- Borrow books through interlibrary loan services including OhioLINK. Books
are delivered to the Harrison County Center for pickup
- Utilize makeup testing/proctoring services for both live and online courses
The Harrison County Center has a vending area and several small work areas for students.
Student activities are centered around student population and their unique
Classroom sizes vary from small to large and the qualified faculty are
attentive to students.
ABLE classes meet at the Harrison County Center twice a week and the site is utilized
for GED testing.
Student activities are planned throughout the year.