Enrollment Checklist for College Credit Plus
1. Review information to learn about the benefits, risks, and program requirements for College Credit Plus (CCP).
2. Check with the CCP Advisor for program requirements, guidelines, and important deadlines.
3. Complete the free online Application for Admission to Belmont College.
4. Take a Placement Test or submit recent ACT and SAT scores to Belmont.
5. Bring your official current school transcript to our main campus to visit with the CCP Advisor.
6. The CCP Advisor will then determine program eligibility and will provide each student with the appropriate paperwork including an application for College Credit Plus.
7. Review the CCP application form with your guidance counselor. Discuss the courses you want to take. The student, parent, and guidance counselor will need to sign the form.
8. Obtain all signatures and schedule an appointment with a CCP Academic Advisor.
9. Bring the completed CCP application form with you to your appointment with the CCP Advisor who will then register you for CCP approved courses.
10. Attend a ‘First-Year Experience’ New Student Orientation designed specifically for high school students.
11. Attend your classes!