New Student Enrollment Checklist
Visit our campus and find the right academic program for you.
- Contact an Enrollment Services Associate for enrollment information at 740.695.8516.
Complete an Application for Admission (no fee to apply)
Send Official High School or GED and College Transcripts (if applicable) to the Records Office
- Official copies must be sealed and unopened
Links for those needing to order their GED scores:
Apply for Financial Aid
Schedule or Submit Placement Test Scores
Placement testing is required for any student new to college, which helps place students into courses appropriate for their academic skill level.
Attend First-Year Experience Orientation
- Our FYE Orientation is designed to improve a student’s transition into college.
- We help establish contacts with key college personnel and communicate important scheduling and curriculum information.
- Students will also learn how to access “MyBelmont” student accounts and register for courses.
- RSVP with an Admissions Counselor.
Pay Balance of Fees and Tuition
- Students eligible for financial aid will have this funding applied to their college expenses (tuition, fees, books) that will be charged to their college account.
- Contact the Belmont College Business Office to pay any remaining balance.
Buy Books at the Belmont College Bookstore
- Verify with the Financial Aid Office that your aid has been processed and approved if you plan on using aid to purchase books.
- Book lists for each term are available online.
Attend your classes!