Prospective Students | Current Students | Donors & Friends | Workforce & Community Ed | About Us
Prospective Students

Transient Students

Belmont College welcomes transient students who are looking to take select courses that will transfer back to their home institution.  Enrolling as a transient student is an affordable way to get ahead in your degree program or complete prerequisites.  Transient students should complete the following steps in order to enroll at Belmont College:

  1. Check our course schedule to determine the courses being offered at Belmont College.
  2. Submit an Application for Admission with Transfer- TRN as your Program of Interest.
  3. Secure the proper approval from your home institution to take the course at Belmont College.  This may include completing a permission form and/or gathering signatures from your Registrar or Academic Advisor.  Click on your school below to link to your Transient Permission Form.  A copy of your completed form must be turned in to the Belmont College Records Office or faxed to 740.699.3049 before you register.
  4. Contact Belmont College at 740.695.8516 to register for your course.
  5. Make payment arrangements.  Payment information can be obtained by contacting Financial Aid or the Business Office.

University of Akron

Bethany College

Kent State University – Contact the University Registrar at 330-672-3131 for more information.

Marietta College –  Contact the Marietta College Records Office at 740.376.4723 for more information.

University of Mount Union

Muskingum University

Ohio University

Ohio State University

West Liberty University

West Virginia University

West Virginia Wesleyan

Wheeling University

Youngstown State University- You will need to contact your academic advisor for approval of any courses you plan to take at Belmont College.  You must provide your academic advisor with the Belmont College course number and description.  Your academic advisor should then provide you with written approval to take the course.

For more information, please contact:

Enrollment Services